Bachelor of Hotel Management
The goal of this course is to train students to become international hoteliers who have global competence and skills required in the hospitality industry. Aside from gaining knowledge in hotel management, students of this program expand the opportunity of employment by learning the English language and other aspects of hotel management by sharing ideas and thoughts with those from other countries. Located in the most well-known tourists’ destination in Korea, students can also have the opportunities to put what they learned in classroom into the real settings.
1. Demonstrates an overall skill in global hospitality business, particularly on the concept of global operation, international marketing techniques and value system of the business.
2. Understands the significance of the human resources and apply the principles of leadership.
3. Recognize the importance of diversity of culture and values in guest service management and employee enjoyment.
1. Ability to analyze financial statements and budgetary performance of the business.
2. Competence both in English communication and in writing internal and external correspondence.
3. Contributes to the growth of the global hospitality business as well-grounded hospitality personnel through research and development.
Employment Opportunities:- Airlines & Travel Agencies
- Banquets, Conferences & Conventions
- Food and Beverage
- Front Office & Housekeeping
- Resort, Restaurant, Spa and Wellness
- General Management, Human Resources & Finance
- Sales and Marketing
- Public Relations